December 12, 2013

The Dream is Alive...

...just resting in our temporary home.  We have been restocking, doing odd jobs around the boat and lining up contractors to do the fixing for the running gear (haul Jan 7th) and fridge (next week) and generator (TBD).

The weather has been spectacular and, even as cold (73 F) as it was today I still used the heated pool and hot hot tub after I had re-plumbed our shore water inlet and rewired the TV shoreline.  We have 100 channels of standard definition cable to go with 44 HD channels from our off-air antenna..

The sunset tonight was very pretty:


Who knows what this portends for tomorrow!

Though we won't be posting everyday here, we will post an update as things get done.

TTFN....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!