February 5, 2014

Better Views

Yesterday was another maintenance day. The rains of last week showed me that I had a leaking aft deck hard top (roof).  I located the leaks and re-bedded the radar mounting bolts and re-caulked the mounting pad.

Then Jo and I took down the blinds from the forward windows in the main salon. In doing so we discovered that two of the three were broken and that we liked them better when they weren't there!  There is a sun screen on the outside of the windows to forward. 

Here's a picture of the boat when I first went to view it three years ago:


Since then we have cleaned, replaced the table, re-upholstered the sofas, replaced all our lighting and, today, removed the blinds.  We like it:


Our cruising companions Joe, Brandy and Grace now have their tickets booked to fly down for the next phase of the journey.  We will leave Bradenton for Florida's east coast in the last week of February and cross over to the Bahamas the first week of March weather permitting.  We have spots at Marsh Harbour Marina and Jib Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!