February 28, 2014

Ready

I forgot to mention that I re-positioned the inverter and 6 AGM batteries from under the starboard settee to under the port dinette seating.  This was not a small undertaking but it has resulted in the boat being balanced again.  I had to run 6 Gauge AC wiring through the engine room and was once again happy I invested in that hydraulic lug crimper!



Today we (mostly Jo) put away all the provisions we have bought.  I finished off the shelves I made for the utility room and Jo duly stocked them.


I ran the engines and generator for a while to make sure all was well.  I also updated all our charts from NOAA to the latest issue.  We had lunch at O'Bricks for the last time and are going over to Pier 22 later on and then supper with Jon while Janice worries the last hours of month end for MBUSA.  I think we are ready to launch into phase 2 of our great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!