July 23, 2014

In Vero Beach



This what happens when you poke your fingers into the air conditioning raw water strainer before you realise there are barnacles in there!  It had healed a bit when I took this photo in North Palm Beach.

Here's a couple of pictures of Old Port Cove in North Palm Beach.  We really liked the marina but they won't let you stay when there's a hurricane so no dice.




I didn't take picture of the restaurant but it was the best food I had had since leaving Florida some months ago.

We motored north to Vero Beach.  Loggerhead marina is in a gated housing development.  Very quiet and nice.  We will see if it is as convenient as we need.





Tomorrow we set about getting Jo into a clinic to see about her leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!