October 10, 2013

Approaching New York City

We traveled 50 miles from Kingston to Croton on Hudson, close to where I used to live 33 years ago.  We are in a very nice marina for two days.  Looks like a good place to "do" New York from.  $9 for a rail ticket.

The cat is pretty stressed...


But she wakes up en route...


Everyone seems to like her.

Here's a tour boat that looks better than it might:


So we need to clean our raw water strainers after the canal.  I pulled a bunch of crud out of the A/C strainer this morning so the main engines and generator strainers must be similar.  Hence a two day stay to do maintenance.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, Spooky looks REALLY stressed ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!