August 8, 2016

Days 41, 42 and 43 - Brewerton

Long day from Little Falls to Brewerton.  Quite cool this morning:



The canal was more of the same gorgeous scenery; I won't bore you!  We also crossed Oneida Lake at its most benign. We will take a day off here to meet with Andy and then time our crossing of Lake Ontario.  Home is within sight!

While we were here I had the oil and filters changed on both engines and generator and renewed the associated zincs.  I cannot say I was impressed by the efficiency of the operation or the price.  Without sciatica I have done the whole job in 3 hours where their guy took over 8 hours and, of course the oil and filters were at full recommended retail price!

We had a great supper with Andy at Barado's on the Water.



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!