August 15, 2016

The Last Post

I have been delaying this writing.  Our journey has come to an end.  Dream Weaver is for sale now and is listed by our marina broker here.  Our new home on land in Mallorytown will be our permanent home.  We love this area and couldn't be happier with our new place.



I have to report that our dear Spooky was diagnosed on Friday with cancer of the digestive tract.  Her liver was shutting down under the strain.  There was nothing that could be done to save her.  The last couple of days have been dreadful as she was a major part of our lives.  She came with us everywhere we went and was a great boat cat. You'll always be with us Spook. RIP.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!