April 14, 2014

Departures

Keith and Bobby departed early this morning on Kim Jo IV.



As Jon and Janice waited for the 8am ferry for Marsh Harbour airport, a thunderstorm brewed to the East.



Crystal from Exit Strategy came over to say goodbye.



She then performed a strange ritual with Janice.  



I haven't seen this in the wild before but if I see it again I'll let you know.

Exit Strategy is this 105 feet Hargrave:



And then the ferry came and took them away!



Bon voyage and come again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for having us, we both had a great time! You're in a beatiful spot and we'll visit you again soon!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!