April 7, 2011

Launched on time...

Dream Weaver is afloat.  Engines started fine and she is docked.  Tomorrow we do a "sea" trial to check things out.  The generator did not start, so that will be one thing to attend to.  Here's the boat at the dock:


 The finished hull had blue running gear for no reason other than that was the only colour available.


And this is the Travel lift that gets the boat from the work space to the water:



It is hotter than hell on board in the sun.  That's how I found out the genny was not working.  I was looking to get some air conditioning on!

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous Dad!!! Congratulations on the launch and good luck for a quick and easy fix of the generator ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!