March 15, 2014

Another day in paradise!

Joe has been a great tour guide since we arrived.  Thursday morning he and I boated across the harbour to Hope Town village and he showed me the lie of the land.  Jo and I will go later and will take pictures to share here.

Yesterday we went South down our island (Elbow Cay) to a house Joe used to rent.  The following views are from a deck high over the roof looking around 360 degrees.






After collecting some gear we headed back to the boat to go for lunch.  Joe uses a Sea Ray centre console to run about the islands.




Firefly completes the crawl of Tiki bars outside Hope Town.


Not sure what Joe is confused about!  The view from here is beautiful.


But then, it is everywhere we have seen so far.  We are going to run over to Marsh Harbour today to see how it compares to here. Everyone has said to stay in Hopetown.  It is a bit expensive in this marina however.  We'll check it out and report back.


1 comment:

  1. It seems absolutely beautiful there! It makes me wish even more I had come with you! I think about you guys all the time, and last night I had a dream and both of you were in it. I said, I have to see how they're doing! I hope youre having the time of your lives, amd that everything is running smoothly for you. Cant wait to see you again. :)
    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!