March 18, 2014

The Beach and Grace's birthday


Sunday we went snorkeling on the Atlantic side of Elbow Cay. The sea water is warmer than the pools at our marina!  The reef here is not as good as others around but I still saw many fish you find in salt water aquaria and I saw a Bahama Grouper.



It was also Grace's birthday.
We all headed out across the harbour.







Proud Dad:


Grace made Jo a ring while we waited for dinner


And Brandy sipped wine...


Jo and I had lunch at the bar in the marina yesterday.  Tristan looks after a broken beer:



The roof over the bar:



Today we had very strong winds as a front came through.  But afterwards the humidity and temperature abated.  Now we are watching a few episodes of The Americans.  Excellent series...

1 comment:

  1. Take some bananas and/or bread in when you snorkel, the fish love it! :) The yellowtail snapper and jack fish swarm all around in Cayo Coco... I assume you have them there too ;) It's so nice to see you both so relaxed and happy :) and TANNED!!! lol xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!