March 7, 2014

Riviera Beach Day 2

Jon stayed over-night last night.  Good to have him aboard but he's a very bad influence.  Or is it me?  Whatever; we had fun.


He dropped us off at Publix this morning so we could stock up on a few things before heading over to Abaco.  Monday's forecast appears to be holding and looking good.  This afternoon I discovered our black water discharge pump was running but not pumping.  So I changed the duck-bill valve and all is well again.  Bahamas has almost no pump-out facilities so this item is an essential!  Fun job of course.




The sun's setting and the weekend is approaching.  Joe told us this place is a zoo at the weekend and I can believe it.  I expect to see a lot of sport-fish activity.  These fellows were cutting bait for their trip to catch Mahi and Sailfish tomorrow:




The Pelicans are heading to bed so I'll sign off for today.  Tomorrow is laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!