March 12, 2014

Hopetown!


Last night we had a great dinner at the restaurant.  Tanya Tucker was also there with her hairdresser.  The next day we set out for Hopetown.  A bit of a roll caused Spooky to find a cozy spot.


An easy cruise and we were in a rather tight slip at Hopetown Inn and Marina. I actually got a complement for maneuvering into here.


And, meeting up with our cruising buddies at last:


I'm happy, I'm just trying to take a selfie!  And the girls are reunited!


Joe took us on a tour of the area (read: bars)...






And we finished here.

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy and relaxed :) Jo, did Grace make you the bracelet? It's great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!