November 12, 2013

Georgetown, SC

We left North Myrtle Beach at 7am and battled tides for most of the morning.  Nice scenery and mostly nice boaters.



Some of the route was narrow and a bit shallow (read: tense) the rest was open river, deep water (read: relaxing). The open river was also done on the falling tide so we surfed at a good clip.  We passed this gorgeous Fleming motor yacht and its equally attractive home.



We entered Georgetown at about 2:30PM.  We will be staying here two days to be plugged in while we have a very cold snap and high winds tomorrow.  I will be changing all our fuel filters tomorrow and checking sea water strainers.  If anything interesting happens tomorrow I will let you know! Otherwise it will be Charleston for a couple of days on Thursday/Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!