July 6, 2016

Day 8 - Kilkenny Marina Richmond Hill GA

A day late with this due to abysmal internet via both the marina and AT&T at Kilkenny.  The run from Brunswick to Kilkenny was uneventful.  Kilkenny Marina was known to be quaint and it did not disappoint.  The rocky docks were safe enough but this was as basic as a marina could be.  However it afforded us a stop in between Brunswick and Savannah which would otherwise have been a very long day at our normal speed or an expensive one on plane.



When I say basic I mean take a look at the power for the dock.  Boaters will be familiar with weatherproof and breakered power pillars.  These are 50 and 30 amp outlets exposed to the weather with no breakers.



But it was quaint!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!