July 26, 2016

Days 29 and 30 - Cape May, NJ

Last night Jo called Linda, a friend we met in Hope Town, Abaco, who had moved to Delaware City.  We met her and a friend for supper at Crabby Dick's.

We had company for the trip to Cape May,  Memory Maker, a 45 Sea Ray sedan, joined us for the run.  We saw one of the more elaborate light houses en route:



..and one of the bigger barges!



The tides were kind again and we pulled into Cape May at about 1:30pm.


I hadn't used my trusty home made ladder for a while but it helped here.


We are picking up a rental car for 24 hours so we can take Spooky to the vet this evening and re-provision tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!