May 24, 2011

Fingers Crossed

We spent today in Waretown and will be here tomorrow waiting for my work laptop to arrive and the canals to open.  The laptop is on its way and will arrive tomorrow morning so I can work from the boat.  New York State posted a confusing update to their notice to mariners that might imply they have opened the canals.  I will call tomorrow to see.  Today we did a major clean inside and out as it was a warm and sunny day for a change.

We also had a visitor that responded to my whistle like a dog.  The second picture is the swan rising up on its feet to take bread from Jo.


And, lastly, Jo on our intended retirement home...

Tomorrow we will see what the Canal situation is...

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the strange mariners notices also and was wondering if that was the implication. Fingers crossed and prayers for good news!!! :-) skype tomorrow night with hopefully happy news :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boat is looking great, time to update your main blog picture...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!