May 7, 2011

Morehead, NC

We made a quick run on the outside today to Morehead North Carolina. North West winds 10 to 15 knots gave seas of 2 to 4 feet manifested as a beam swell.  No problem.

We pulled in to Morehead City Marina.  Seems like the sport fish capital of North Carolina. Check out the battle wagons tied up behind us:


Tomorrow we reprovision.  The repairs to black water system and 12VDC system appear to be good.  I installed a new FM radio on the flybridge and replaced the speakers so we can hear something while motoring along.  I also connected the marine VHF to a better speaker so I can hear what is being said! We move North steadily....

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you had another good day :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!