May 6, 2011

Wrightsville Beach

Happy to bore everyone for once but nothing went wrong today except it is raining heavily here in Wrightsville Beach.  



But we have refuelled and are tied up next to a bar restaurant known for its seafood.  Once the rain stops supper beckons. No more word on the opening of the Erie Canal.  Still slated for May 23rd at the earliest.  Going the long way via Montreal doesn't look like it will help much as it will take about 5 or so days extra. The map follows:


3 comments:

  1. It is a blessed boredom! How are you even coping with all going well? Sounds like a fantastic restaurant. What time is supper?

    I am fighting "death warmed over" in a chest cold! My wireless router was fried in a power outage last night between 1 & 2am along with the Ethernet connection to the desktop. Looks like a new router and a new Ethernet card since the current connection is on the motherboard!

    You stopped having problems and now I am getting them! Thanks for the gift there brother! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, I am glad to hear boring ;-) That is actually what I hope you have the rest of the trip! Also praying that The Erie Canal opens sooner than later... Uncle Larry, can you help please? ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! Didn't know you were stopping in Wrightsville. That's where I stay when I visit my dealer in Wilmington. Could have recommended a great waterfront restaurant - BridgeTender - on the intercoastal and where 2 of my dealers tie up their yachts :-)

    -Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I have tried to reply to many but for some reason I can't. So please don't be offended if it seems I am ignoring you!